Woodley Coles is an award winning independent practice, having won a series of awards since the business' foundation in 2001. We pride ourselves on high standards, excellent service and exceptional people which is demonstrated by our high number of accolades.
Most recently, we provided the Quantity Surveying and Cost Management Services for Streatham and Clapham High School which was a multi award-winning project.
- RIBA Awards – Winner – London regional award 2018
- New London Awards (NLA) - Commendation – Education category 2018
- Architects’ Journal Retrofit Awards – Winner – School Project of the Year 2018
- Structural Timber Awards – Finalist – Education Project of the Year 2018
- Wood Awards - Finalist – Education and Public Sector category 2018
Prior to this we were heavily involved in the construction of ‘The Wing’ – a Battle of Britain Memorial at Capel le Ferne near Folkestone.
This project received many Kent based accolades including:
- Kent Design and Development Awards – Project of the Year 2016
- Kent Design and Development Awards – Commercial Industrial and Retail Category Winner
- LABC Building Excellence Awards Winner - 2015
As a business, Woodley Coles offers an outstanding service to our clients which has been continually recognised in the Kent Invicta Chamber Business Awards having been shortlisted as both finalists and winners. We aspire to remain this successful and continue to work on nationally recognised, high profile projects.