Quantity Surveying & Cost Management
From initial estimate through final account and into operational service, our team will provide a high quality customer-focused Quantity Surveying and Cost Management service.
We understand that effective Cost Management is essential whatever your project or investment objective.
As Cost Consultants we are proud to have worked for many different clients, from blue chip organisations to individual private clients across various sectors and projects ranging in complexity.
It is important to us that the service we offer is the best we can possibly provide to achieve your priorities. To this end, our Cost Management teams are led by Chartered Quantity Surveyors who set the benchmark in terms of knowledge, skill and professionalism to ensure work is of the highest quality.
- Feasibility studies and cost planning
- Procurement and contract advice
- Preparation of tender documents, including Bills of Quantities
- Analysis of received tenders and preparation of recommendation reports
- Preparation of contract documentation
- Interim valuations, post contract cost control and financial reporting
- Evaluation of contractual claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Risk management
- Life cycle costing
- OPEX cost management
- Construction cost audits